Cooler Bag and Tumbler Support Center
Welcome to the Support Center for NorChill Cooler Bags and Tumblers. From this page you can learn about our warranty, register your warranty, file a warranty repair request, launch our dynamic support center and access other online resources. Please choose from the tabs below to get started exploring all the services that come free of charge with your purchase.
Contact Us. We Care About Our Customers: Past, Present, and Future
We welcome your comments and suggestions and hope you’ll provide us with an opportunity to exceed your expectations. Our goal is to provide you, our customer, with the best products available, and a service experience that is second to none. The more information you provide us up front, the more diligent we can be in finding a resolution or assisting in your request. We will make every effort to respond to all inquiries within the same business day. Create a priority service ticket and we’ll get back to you right away.
NorChill Cooler Care Instructions
- Before first use, fill cooler bag halfway with hot tap water to shape liner (do not use boiling water).
- To close cooler, bring the zipper sides together before zippering, DO NOT force the zipper closed!
- Keep cooler upright when in use.
- Do not drop your cooler when there are contents inside. Not only could you cut the liner with broken glass, the weight of the contents impacting the ground could over-stress the liner seam.
- Activate Your Warranty below.
- For more information visit support.norcrossmarine.com
PACKING TIPS FOR COLD ITEMS
- To prevent transfer of food born illnesses, pack perishable food in a separate cooler from that of beverages.
- Store food in leak-proof containers or sealed bags.
- Pre-chill food and beverages before placing inside cooler.
- Put ice in last.
- Place Ice Packs in the Center of the cooler and surround with cooler contents.
PACKING TIPS FOR HOT ITEMS
- Store food in leak-proof containers or sealed bags.
- Wrap hot casseroles or dishes in a towel so the liner is not damaged.
- After placing hot food in bag, place a towel over the top of the items before closing bag.
Order Questions, Product Support & Warranty Repair Requests
Dynamic Support Portal
We encourage you to use the NorChill® Dynamic Support Portal.
With the Portal You Can:
- look up self-help information
- watch product installation videos
- register your product warranty
- download a product manual
- share your feature suggestions with us
If you can’t find what you’re looking for with our self-help tools you can create a priority service ticket.
Become an Affiliate
To become an affiliate and generate income from selling NorChill Coolers, fill out the form at ShareASale.com.
Sales & Marketing
Fill out the Sales & Marketing form to contact our Sales and Marketing Department.
Website Questions and Comments
Fill out the Website Feedback form below for comments or questions related to our website.
General Contact Information
General Contact Information
50 NE Dixie Hwy, Unit A-5
Orlando, FL 34994
Mon. – Fri. 8-6 p.m. ET, Fri. 8-12 p.m.
Warranty Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do to be eligible for the NorChill® warranty?
First you must complete and submit the registration form within 15 days of purchase. Then you should print this page, attach it to a copy of the original purchase receipt and keep it in a safe place. You will be required to present a copy of the original purchase receipt to NorChill® if you make a warranty claim. We offer a free storage service for your receipt. Simply upload it to our services when you submit the registration form.
If I submit this form within 15 days of purchase, why do I need to present my original purchase receipt if I want to make a warranty claim?
The NorChill® warranty only covers the original purchaser of the product for a period as defined in the Complete Warranty Legal Description below. The original purchase receipt is necessary to match the date of purchase to the previously submitted form. Don’t forget, we offer a free storage service for your receipt. Simply upload it to our services when you submit the registration form.
Who is eligible for the NorChill® Warranty?
The original purchaser of the product from an authorized NorChill® dealer.
How Do Get A Unit Repaired By NorChill® Under Warranty?
Warranty service can be initiated by contacting our support staff using the Dynamic Support Portal.
Warranty Quick Facts
- A copy of the original sales receipt is required as the proof of purchase for warranty repairs. Make a copy of the receipt and keep it in a safe place, or upload it to our servers, and we’ll store it for you for free.
- The product warranty term varies per product and will be clearly defined on the Original Packaging supplied with the product at the time of purchase.
- All products that were purchased as “Irregular” carry a 90-Day Limited Warranty.
- The warranty covers ONLY the original purchaser of the product from an authorized NorChill® Dealer.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the unit for repair.
- This warranty is void if damage or malfunction is due to abuse, misuse, accident, failure to reasonably maintain, improper installation or use, or unauthorized alteration or repairs.
- NorCross Marine Products, Inc will not under any circumstances be liable to anyone for any special, consequential, incidental, or other indirect damage of any kind, except where incidental or consequential damages are non-waivable as a matter of law.
- If upon receipt of the defective unit NorCross Marine Products, Inc determines that the defect is not covered under the NorCross Marine Products, Inc Limited Warranty, NorCross Marine Products, Inc will contact you about your repair options and associated costs.
- Warranty service can be initiated by completing contacting us via our Dynamic Support Portal.
- ALL returns that are shipped back to us without authorization will be rejected.
Complete Warranty Legal Description
NorChill® warrants, to the original purchaser, all products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years from the original date of purchase. All products that were purchased as “Irregular” carry a 90-Day Limited Warranty.
If the unit fails to perform as described in the products written specifications, due to a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair it free of charge for parts or labor. The customer, however, is responsible for any costs associated with returning the unit to NorChill®. This warranty is void if damage or malfunction is due to abuse, misuse, accident, failure to reasonably maintain, improper installation or use, or unauthorized alteration or repairs. NorChill® retains the exclusive right to repair or replace the unit at its sole discretion, and holds this right as the exclusive remedy available to the customer against NorChill® for any defect, malfunction, or non-conformity concerning the product, or for any loss or damage resulting from any other cause whatsoever. NorChill® will respond to all warranty claims within a reasonable time after receipt of the unit from the original purchaser, with such response time not to exceed thirty days without written notification of delay to customer.
A copy of the original sales receipt is required as the proof of purchase for warranty repairs. We will not under any circumstances be liable to anyone for any special, consequential, incidental, or other indirect damage of any kind, except where incidental or consequential damages are non-waivable as a matter of law. NorChill® goes to great lengths to provide the highest quality products, engineered and manufactured under the most stringent regulations in the world. We therefore reserve the right to make changes or improvements in our products without incurring the obligation to make these changes on equipment.
Warranty service can be initiated by completing contacting us via our Dynamic Support Portal. ALL returns that are shipped back to us without authorization will be rejected.
Repairs Not Covered Under the Warranty: If upon receipt of the defective unit NorChill® determines that the defect is not covered under the NorChill® Limited Warranty, we will contact you about your repair options and associated costs. We reserve the right to deem any product unserviceable if replacement parts are no longer available
We can ship to virtually any address in the continental USA. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. The map to the right will give you an transit time estimate. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Every item in our store comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your order within 15 days of it’s arrival, we’ll refund your money (less shipping & handling charges) or exchange it for another item. Simply contact customer service through our Dynamic Support Portal for return authorization. If we made a mistake on your order, your return surface shipping will be reimbursed. The returns department requests that we allow 1-2 weeks turn around time for the issuance of credit or for the shipping of an exchange. For your protection, please insure the package for its full value. COD’s are not accepted.
NorChill® Copyright Notice
All contents of this website are Copyright © , NorCross Marine Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This website, nor any part thereof, may be copied, reproduced or distributed without expressed written consent from NorCross Marine Products, Inc. This includes, but is not limited to, all content, graphics and media. All /content and information on this site is subject to change without notice. NorCross Marine Products, Inc is not responsible for any errors or omissions on this domain. NorCross Marine Products, Inc make no warranties, either expressed or implied concerning the /content or performance of this site, including any information or products downloaded.
Use of Web Content
The materials displayed on this website are copyright © of NorCross Marine Products, Inc and/or its clients. All rights are reserved. You may not download, copy, distribute or amend the materials on this website without the express written consent of NorCross Marine Products, Inc, except that you may download materials, where indicated, for your own personal non commercial use.
This web site may provide links to third party web sites where you may be able to download materials etc. Please note that NorCross Marine Products, Inc does not endorse or approve the /content of any third party site, nor will NorCross Marine Products, Inc have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any third party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity).
Information that is gathered from visitors:
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the information is used:
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized /content and possibly advertising. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cooler Bag Sizes
Small Cooler Bags
The NorChill 12-Can is the lightweight tag along of the NorChill® Cooler Bag Family.
Medium Cooler Bags
The NorChill 24-Can soft sided coolers are the most versatile cooler bags available.
Large Cooler Bags
The NorChill 48-Can soft cooler bag is the brute of the NorChill family of quality cooler bags.